Saturday 8 May 2010

Down the club

Haven't posted for a while as there's been some technical changes in the process I use for hosting my blog within my site. Now this has been sorted I'm back just like the Take That boys.

Crazy golf really isn't that crazy is it? Stick a few dinasours for scenery, a water feature, pebbles, stones and small children in the way of the hole and you've got yourself a crazy golf course. It still raises a few laughs though, some people take it really serious. Not me. Anyway, I went along with my caddy, golfing pantaloons and my score board and took part in a foursome! It took me back to the time I was about 9 years old, with friends on holiday. My young friend was sizing up the ball with her club, swung it forcefully back and whacked her dad right on the nose. It must've been agony, lots of blood. Oh, and Bogeys all round.

No comments: