Tuesday 3 March 2009

Older, bolder, shrinking shoulder

I'm now officially old, I've moved onto another age section when you fill in forms. Still feel like a big kid though, so it must be true when they say it's all in the mind. My celebrations came to a head with a fantastic party at a great venue, Magnesia Bank arranged by my beautiful girlfriend. It was great fun to see daft dancing and be with all friends and family in the same room. Food provided by The Black Door, it was so good I just wanted to kiss it all. So I'm now at the age where I start thinking about caravans, taking up golf, getting a tartan blanket for the car just in case I get stranded and of course buying a second fridge to go in the garage. I'm the good looking fella in the middle on this photo, my mate on the left trying to look like William Shatner and uncle on the right who looks like he's got a hair in his mouth. I look the youngest of course. Now I'm off to measure my spine..

No comments: